- 12 rashers of bacon, sliced
- 9 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (that’s 60ml)
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated (that’s 60g) – cheddar and gouda are each good choices right here.
- 1 tbsp of BBQ rub (Nando’s do one, or go for good ol’ Schwartz)
1. Sprinkle BBQ rub over the bacon and smoke for 30-45 minutes at 225 levels. If you may’t smoke it, grill it in accordance with pack directions.
2. Spray every slot of a 12 tin muffin pan with non-stick spray
3. Line the muffin tin with the sliced bacon.
4. Combine the opposite elements in a big bowl and combine properly.
5. Pour the egg combination into every muffin tin to about 2/3rds full
6. Cook the egg bites within the smoker at 400 levels (or within the oven at 200 levels) for quarter-hour or till set and take pleasure in!
Make certain you cook dinner the bacon properly previous to placing it within the muffin tin. This helps the bacon totally cook dinner, and offers it a few of that smoky flavour all of us love!
These egg bites are actually good while you add chopped sundried tomatoes and spinach to the combo, which can be an effective way of working in the direction of your 5 a day. This recipe is an efficient base, don’t be afraid to experiment with different elements so as to add your individual aptitude to them.
Thesy make for a incredible make-forward breakfast. You might strive making an entire batch of those on a Sunday in order that your breakfasts for the week are taken care of.
See the unique recipe over on Smoked Meat Sunday here.