1.4 g NET carbs per serving
For the seasoning combine:
- 28 g (1 oz) coconut flour
- 28 g (1 oz) finely grated parmesan cheese (the stuff within the inexperienced tube can is okay)
- 56 g (2 oz) very finely crushed pork rinds (greatest accomplished in a meals processor)
- 1/2 tbsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp minced dehydrated onion
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp dried parsely
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried, rubbed sage
- 1/4 c (2 fl oz) avocado oil
- 2 lb (32 oz) boneless, skinless rooster meat, reduce into nugget sizes
- In a gallon-sized zip prime bag, mix all dry components within the seasoning combine. Close the bag and shake it to combine nicely.
- Add the meat and oil to the bag and shut the highest. Don’t let all of the air out. Having some air within the bag makes it simpler to shake.
- Shake to coat.
- When the meat items are pretty evenly coated, take away the nuggets from the bag and organize in a single layer in your air fryer, or as directed by your machine’s directions. Discard any remaining seasoning combination.
- Turn the air fryer on to 375 levels F and prepare dinner for 10 minutes.
- Flip the nuggets and prepare dinner a further 5-10 minutes till either side are golden and rooster is cooked by.
- Remove from the air fryer and funky barely earlier than serving.
Macros assume all seasoning and oil is consumed. Also assumes chicken rooster is used.
For darkish meat rooster, or boneless thigh meat, per serving: 311 cal, 26.8 g protein, 20.7 g fats, 2.8 g whole carbohydrate, 1.4 g fiber, 1.4 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1/4 lb rooster (uncooked weight)
- Calories: 264.4
- Fat: 13.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.8 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 31.1 g
Keywords: Shake-N-Bake, Air Fried, Chicken, Nuggets