This recipe was formulated utilizing quantity measurements, thus that’s the way it’s written.
For the loaf (dry):
- 2 cups tremendous-high-quality almond flour (I take advantage of King Arthur model)
- 1/2 cup, packed, brown sweetener (I take advantage of Swerve Brown)
- 2 scoops (20 g) plain, unflavored collagen peptides (I take advantage of Vital Proteins)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 tsp floor cinnamon
- 1 tsp floor nutmeg
- 1 tsp floor ginger
- 1/2 tsp floor allspice
- 1/4 tsp floor cloves
- 1/4 tsp high-quality sea salt
For the loaf (moist):
- 1 stick (4 oz/113 g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup (4 fl oz/118 ml) heavy cream
- 4 massive eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 drops vanilla flavored liquid stevia (I take advantage of Sweetleaf)
For the icing:
- 1/2 brick (4 oz/113 g) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp powdered sweetener (I take advantage of Swerve Confectioner’s), sifted to take away any clumps
- 5 drops vanilla flavored liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp maple extract (it’s possible you’ll exchange with extra vanilla if desired)
- pinch high-quality sea salt
- further cinnamon, to garnish, if desired
To make the loaf:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and put together a 9” x 5” loaf pan by lining it with parchment, leaving some hanging over the perimeters for simple elimination.
- Sift collectively all dry elements and put aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk collectively all moist elements till nicely mixed.
- Add half the dry ingredient combination to the moist elements and gently fold along with a rubber or silicone spatula till simply mixed. Repeat with the second half of the dry elements and fold once more till simply mixed. Do not over-combine.
- Pour the batter into the ready loaf pan and gently shake the pan to distribute the batter evenly.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes, till cake is about and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clear.
- Remove from the oven and let stand within the loaf pan 10 minutes to chill.
- Gently take away from the loaf pan with the parchment and let stand on a cooling rack till fully cool.
Make the icing:
- In a mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese on medium till gentle and fluffy.
- Add the liquid stevia, sea salt, and vanilla and maple extracts and cream once more to mix.
- Beat in powdered sweetener, a tbsp at a time, till nicely mixed.
To end the loaf:
- Spread the icing evenly excessive of the loaf.
- Dust the highest with floor cinnamon to garnish, if desired.
- Let chill within the fridge (to set the icing) 2 hours, or till able to serve.
- Slice and serve, as desired, and revel in!
- Stores as much as per week in an hermetic container within the fridge.
Per slice (1/15 of the cake): 224 cal, 6.8 g protein, 20.6 g fats, 15.2 g carbs, 1.9 g fiber, 10.6 g sugar alcohols, 2.7 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1 slice (1/15 of the cake)
Keywords: spice cake, cream cheese frosting, dessert, vacation, Thanksgiving, Christmas